Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monday - July 11th - Schonaich - Craig arrives

I'm blogging several days after the fact so I can't remember the weather.  I believe it was partly sunny and a good temperature.  Becky, Christopher and I went to the airport to pick up Craig around 11:00am.  He had arrived before we did (thanks to me thinking he got in later) and had wandered around looking for us.  I felt bad but I know that the British Air website had a later time posted for their arrival.  Oh well...  Craig napped in the afternoon while we hung out at the house.  I started working with Taylor on making butterflies for a mobile for her room.  That night we went to Travis' favorite German restaurant and had a delicious meal.  The decor was really neat.  All white walls, white curtains which we tied back with very simple brown, earthy ties, white napkins... all accented with brown, earthy tones.  (Sidenote:  they always have the silverware on the table along with napkins either on a plate or in a container.)  We went home and Christopher mixed us up some Cosmopolitans.  We sat on the balcony and laughed and had a great time.  We went to bed around 11:00pm.  It was a really fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment