Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 12th, 2011 - Eslingen (spelling?) Germany
Becky wasn't feeling well so Craig, Christopher and I walked up to the bakery for pretzels and then walked on to the local market that is held every Tuesday morning in Schonaich. We purchased some olives and cheese. Yummmm. After lunch Christopher drove the three of us to Eslingen for a walk around. The large town is surrounded by vineyards on very steep hills. It looked like how I picture Italy. Eslingen also has a very old wall on one hillside with many, many stairs to the top. Christopher and I think that there were probably 1,000 stairs. We climbed to the top and enjoyed a leisurely stroll through a park and then had a beer at a bier garten. Walked back down to the charming, older part of the town and then headed home. Becky had made another delicious dinner. (Sidenote: Taylor loves to cook and always wants to chop the vegetables. Taylor's specialty is Bruchetta.) We had an early night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment